Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Austin post

So I'm here and working now. Work is pretty good, although I've only been here for 2 days now. But so far it's everything that I was expecting. I haven't gone downtown yet, but I have driven around enough to know that this place has everything that San Jose has, just cheaper. Anyway, here's some more pictures...

Coming in on 290 to Austin on Saturday morning


Busting arse through Johnson city about 30 minutes outside of Austin


The 4Runner hitting 100K on the odometer in New Mexico


Some pictures of a pond outside of the office


More pictures of the pond


Not to make anyone cringe, but you can get a house like this for 600K. This house is on the very top of a hill in a gated community. A house like this in San Jose will go for more than 1.5M...ouch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home